Post Your Fraud Mails to : emailfrauds@gmail.com

Saturday, May 12, 2018

I AWAIT YOUR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE



---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Mrs. Tamar Ben Ezra <meo.moiy@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, May 11, 2018 at 9:05 PM
Subject: I AWAIT YOUR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE
To: <...>


Dear Beloved,

I suppose this letter comes to you but as surprise. I humbly implore you to give your attention and carefully read the content for your confidence may reflect in saving lives of many less privileges. My contact to you is divine and just to entrust you with my inherited fund (US$17.million) for the purpose of establishing a charity project in your country for sake of less privilege. I got your contact from the event calendar of the year and after long prayers i decided to reach you with faith that you will help me with this money and go into charity project. I came to you as a God fearing type who can receive this money and use it creditably for Charity project. I am from Israel, my age is 67. I am childless and widow. I have been suffering from terminal cancer for years. Right now i am dying and writing to you from my hospital bed in Israel.

Few days ago my doctor diagnosed that i cannot live further because the cancer has gotten to the worst stage. For this reason adding to the fact that i have no child to inherit the fortune i decided to contact you if you may be willing to receive the money and use it for Charity project in your country. In my plans i portioned 20% of the money as your personal endowments while the rest 80% for charity project. Like i said early, i came to you with faith and i hope you will neither fail me nor fail millions of less privilege outside there. Please if you are willing to accept my proposal unconditional, i would like you to reply me immediately and also state your own opinion.

However i will appreciate your utmost confidence and trust in this proposal. Due to my present health situation, i will appreciate your quick reply so that I can give you more information.

God bless you as i wait eagerly for your quick reply,

Yours sincerely,
Mrs. Tamar Ben Ezra.

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus